You may be using WhatsApp on your Android phone for a long time and suddenly if you encounter an error of can’t connect to WhatsApp then I am here to help you out. It is one of the common whatsapp problem that you can’t connect to WhatsApp. You can solve this with pretty much ease. I will make you out of the WhatsApp can’t connect issue today. Whatsapp is used on high ration among all the social apps. It has a global rank on 97 and with increase in its usage, different errors are likely to appear.
So, if you are a long term WhatsApp user and can’t live without it then it should be angriest moment for you when Whats Can’t Connect error occurs. But don’t worry. You are about to fix fix the issue that Why I can’t connect to whatsapp. So, lets start.
Cannot connect to whatsapp can be solved if you follow the below. You can try the suggestions below and let us know if you solved you problem. The problem can be caused by the number of factors like data connections problem, cache problem, account login problem or lower version of whatsapp running problem. In order to solve your can’t connect to whatsapp issue. Have a look at the solution below.
Can’t Connect yo WhatsApp, Solution
You should try these instructions for solving the problem of whatsapp can’t connect.
- Check your internet connection. Disconnect the data connection and connect it again and then run WhatsApp.
- Try connecting to Wi-Fi and see if the problem solves.
- Restart your phone and run WhatsApp. If still problem occurs then try the below options.
- Go to the Settings>>Applications>>All. Scroll down to the WhatsApp and tap on it. Here, tap on clear cache and then tap on clear data.
- Now run the whatsapp and set up your account again. This should solve your problem.
- Always make sure that you are running the latest version of WhatsApp. So, if an Update of WhatsApp is available on your phone then update the WhatsApp.
That is it. Hope you solve the WhatsApp can’t connect problem. If you still have any problems then comment below. Please share it and subscribe. Sharing buttons are below and subscription box is at the end.